Deals Shop JONAS BROTHERS COLLECTIBLE WORLD TOUR Program Discounts Orderhome
JONAS BROTHERS COLLECTIBLE WORLD TOUR Program
- ~Fisher Price~ Snap n' Style Pink Blue Outfits Shirts, Hat, Sh
- MontoPack 10’’ Disposable Aluminum Foil Pans for Baking Cakes |
- Heavy Duty Large EZ Dig Sand Metal Detector Beach Finds Scoop We
- Intake Manifold 30mm Aw = 40mm Smallblock 125, 150, 175ccm Lambr
- YANKEE .4730" O.D. HSS CHUCKING REAMER 7/16 SHANK 6 FLUTE 2" LOC
- Asmodee Spot It! Spot It! Beach (Eco-Friendly) New
- Beats by Dre Soft Zippered Pouch Case Beats Pill Red Carabiner C
- Brix J-Popper, Ring-Pull And Tab Can Opener Kitchen Dining
- Seagate Gaming Game Drive for Xbox 2TB to Portable HDD Rescue Da
- Fujikura CT-100B Fiber Cleaver
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong