Outlet sale feature Chrome Forged Pullback 1" Handle Bar Risers 9.5" Rise Harley AH Outlet Sale Priceshome
Chrome Forged Pullback 1" Handle Bar Risers 9.5" Rise Harley AH
- Chris Cornell 16x20 Framed Soundgarden Superunknown CD Photo D
- Dog cat pet hair dryer grooming blow speed hairdryer blower heat
- Intake Manifold 16mm 3-Loch Shb 16.16 Conversion IN Vespa V50, P
- Kirkland Mucus Relief Chest Guaifenesin 400mg Expectorant 200 Ta
- 1/4" Dome Head Blind Pop Rivets Steel/Steel Mandrel Zinc (Pick L
- SWING A WAY Can Opener Compact Manual Steel Cushion Grip Kitchen
- 227984 New-No Box, Control Techniques STDX06 SM-Universal Encode
- 1 Set Portable Useful Butt Welding Pliers Butt Soldering Tongs
- 0110-0193-1A TELLABS T1A-XCVR UMC 1000 T1 ASYNCH CHANNEL UNIT SB
- 4Z- untested OTC Photo Tachometer # 3344 with case- complete???
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong