GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANGEMENT DEPARTMENT OF ECE
Electronics & Communication Engineering deals with the electronic devices, circuits, communication equipments like transmitter, receiver, integrated circuits (IC). It also deals with basic electronics, analog and digital transmission & reception of data, voice and video (Example AM, FM, DTH), microprocessors, satellite communication, microwave engineering, antennas and wave progression. It aims to deepen the knowledge and skills of the students on the basic concepts and theories that will equip them in their professional work involving analysis, systems implementation, operation, production, and maintenance of the various applications in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
All of the applications which make our life easier and enjoyable such as Television, Radio, Computers, and Mobiles etc. are designed and developed by Electronics and Communication Engineers.
The students after completion of the degree can easily avail job opportunities in manufacturing industries and service organizations such as broadcasting, consulting, data communication, entertainment, research and development; and system support. The opportunities are galore for electronics and communication engineers as they are employed in variety of sectors such as Indian Telephone Industries, Civil Aviation, Development Centres in various States, Defence, NPL, A.I.R, Posts and Telegraph Department, Railways, Bharat Electronics Limited, D.R.D.O, Telecommunication, Software Engineering/IT, Power sector, Hardware Manufacturing, Home Appliance and VLSI design, Television Industry and Research & Development.
- Leadership and cultural heritage
- Honesty and Integrity
- Freedom of thought and Expression
- Accountability and Transparency
- Social Responsibility
- Excellence in academic achievement.
- To produce quality engineers by providing state-of-the-art engineering education.
- To attract and retain knowledgeable, creative, motivated and highly skilled individuals whose leadership and contributions uphold the college tenets of education, creativity, research and responsible public services.
- To develop faculty and resources to impart and disseminate knowledge and information to students and also to society that will enhance educational level, which in turn, will contribute to social and economic betterment of society
- To provide an environment that values and encourages knowledge acquisition and academic freedom, making this a preferred institution for knowledge seekers