Discounts Sale Online USA 3× Dental Tissue Punch 6mm Angled L Shape Surgical Instruments Cheap Clearance Outlet Storehome
3× Dental Tissue Punch 6mm Angled L Shape Surgical Instruments
- THE BLACK CROWES - ORIGINAL CONCERT TOUR LAMINATE BACKSTAGE PASS
- Weston Illumination Meter #756
- Magnetic Angle Fixture Large For Welding And Holding Purpose Ang
- New Arena Batman 45L Backpack
- Everest 4/4-3/4 Violin EF-4 Foldable Model Shoulder Rest (Open B
- LOREAL PARIS VOLUMINOUS SUPERSTAR 202 BLACK LIQUID EYELINER! e
- Personalized Engraved Cutting Board With Filigree Design Estab
- Sports Parts Inc Rear Snow Flaps - Trail w/ Hardware Kit - SM-12
- Rubbermaid Q426 Hygen 24" Microfiber Dust Mop Pads w/ Fringe - Q
- Yamaha MT-09 Genuine Side Stand Extension Kit New OEM 1RC-F7311-
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong