Austin Mall Indian Black Gold Floral Hand Print Yoga Mat Carrier Bags With S USA Sale Online Storehome
Indian Black Gold Floral Hand Print Yoga Mat Carrier Bags With S
- Heart 1987 Bad Animals Tour Morpheus Lights Pan-Command Crew Shi
- Helping Hand 3-Setting Hand-Held Shower Head-Some Damaged Packag
- CM558 Lead-Free Titanium Alloy Solder Soldering Pot Desoldering
- stand up paddle board non inflatable
- Electric Can Opener Strong Tough Bottle Opener Kitchen Gadget St
- GASTElectric Air Compressor: 0.17 hp, 1 Stage, Hot Dog, 2 gal Ta
- Rhino PVB-842 86" Double Roller Pulverizer Farm Equipment Made i
- DONALDSON ULTRAFILTER P-EG 0012 N SRF 04/20
- 100 Time Cards For 4500PP Calculating Clock (4500PP10) Office Pr
- Yamaha XV 535 H Virago high bar 1991 Stator
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong