Max 82% OFF DISNEY CARS SHAKE N GO IVAN MATER W9658 *NEW* Beat Price Buy Onlinehome
DISNEY CARS SHAKE N GO IVAN MATER W9658 *NEW*
- U2 rare soft thin xxxl tee shirt killer bono ireland green rock
- Pioneer RT-909 Tape / Monitor / Bias / EQ / Rec Mode, Button Swi
- Vesrah Brake Shoes [Front] Suzuki TS125 (1971-1973)
- PRESTON INNOVATIONS UP AND OVER POLE REST - FISHING ACCESSORY
- SCOTTY CAMERON Gallery ARGYLE MINI CROWNS Players Towel *NAVY BL
- Speedometer Speedo Cable for Suzuki TS50 TS100 TS125 TS185 TS250
- NEW DODGE 15Q40L56 SPEED REDUCER 40:1
- BNWT Disney Baby Dumbo On the Go Activity Stroller Toy
- Toshiba Strata DK424 - PDKU2A V.3 Digital Station Card
- Vintage Japanese Samurai Warrior Emperor Doll Figurine Hand Pain
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong