Enjoy Free Worldwide Delivery VESPA 946 ENAMEL LAPEL PIN BADGE CAP BADGE (1198) Discounts Outlet Store Salehome
VESPA 946 ENAMEL LAPEL PIN BADGE CAP BADGE (1198)
- Yes Pepsi Arena Albany New York Silkscreen 2002 Poster Scott Ben
- Support The Girls Movie Poster 18'' x 28'' ID-2-39
- Honda SH125 Rear Brake Disc Bolts
- Melamine Dinner Set for 4 people 16 Pieces Camping Tableware Cam
- Dennco GolfDigest Golfer’s Shag Bag. Holds Up To 70 Balls. New I
- Stator For Yamaha PWC OEM Repl.# 6M6-85560-00-00 6R7-85560-00-00
- 4 Black 10-Disc Two Ring Vinyl Binder Album CD Case w/Black Slee
- Sunpentown SPT Multi-Function Miller Juice Extractor - CL-010
- 13 x 18 Tattoo Piercing Disposable Waterproof Patient Bibs, 125
- MONTGOMERY WARDS BENELLI 125 175 250 350 MOJAVE 260 360 6 VOLT B
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong