Ranking TOP3 Portable Camping Hiking Gear Chain Saw Emergency Saw Survival Ha At the price of surprisehome
Portable Camping Hiking Gear Chain Saw Emergency Saw Survival Ha
- EAST STROUDSBURG STATE COLLEGE TEE SHIRT EARLY 70S RARE SHIRT
- New Nokta Makro Simplex+ Cheat card will help you find coins and
- VINTAGE American Figure skates men size 9 Black in original box!
- 2pc Padded Shoulder Strap Cushion For Oudoor Sports Backpack Sli
- WERNER Pump Jack Durable Steel Pole-Track System Reliable Perfor
- 200 New single Slim Clear CD/DVD/VCD Jewel Cases Storage Boxes 5
- Old World Christmas Ornaments Root Beer Float Glass Blown Orname
- Turbine For Midwest Tradition Screw Type Dental Highspeed Handpi
- Multifunction Steel Stud Welder HSA9500 Brand New!
- steering wheel top cover round for Peterbilt Kenworth column chr
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong