Mucaltin Mukaltin Cough Herbal Bronchitis, Althea root 10 tab Online Buyinghome
Mucaltin Mukaltin Cough Herbal Bronchitis, Althea root 10 tab
Postgraduate Medical Journal
- 10 Each Modern Abrasives W162-D1 1/4"x3/8"x1/8" Shank 60-R Grit
- HAPPY CHIC BY JONATHAN ADLER APPLE BOOKENDS ONE HAS SMALL DAMAGE
- Black Aquarium Sand - WASHED READY FOR USE Substrate for Plants
- Tourmax Master Cylinder Push Rod MS-903 For Suzuki GSX 1250 FA A
- WM12-M Magnetic Welding Locator Positioner Switchable Angle With
- Vintage Amaco Modeling Tools. Look Brand New.
- Vintage 1978 New Brunswick Guide License Hunting #2417 Badge
- Jose Altuve Astros Game Used Baseball 9/21/2012 vs Pirates 50th
- RANCID 2014 Beer or Drink promo Coaster!!! Honor Is All We Know
- Vintage Dental Vita Lumin Vacuum Shade Guide EXCELLENT CONDITION
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong