Latest item Bernie Williams Signed Autographed 34" Baseball Bat Yankees HOF Discounts Codes Salehome
Bernie Williams Signed Autographed 34" Baseball Bat Yankees HOF
- Tax Disc ceramic mug, 1944, ideal gift
- SURGICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL CURETTE
- AUGOCOM RY S110 CATV Cable TV Handle Digital Signal Level Meter
- NEW 01519 MOTOR FOR PONY CLASSIC 230/60/3 230V 3 PHASE
- New Bruder Toys Construction Worker with Accessories 60020
- (3) Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets Space Hiking Survival Disas
- 400 GAL MONSTER AQUARIUM FOR SALE! GLASS corner bow aquarium tan
- FDC 630a -- White Plains -- 10-18-26 - NY cxl
- Dental Link Pins Conical Screw Posts Drills Kits Refills Plated
- TruBliss Baby Sova Bassinet Deep Wall Crib Sleeper w/ Fitted She
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong