Ranking TOP20 NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK Mixtape Tour 2019 Pepsi Center Denver SHOW On Sale Storehome
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK Mixtape Tour 2019 Pepsi Center Denver SHOW
- Vintage Marilyn Monroe Poster White Dress Classic 24 X 36
- RAINBOW CEMENT DRY COLORS RAW SIENNA 1 LB. BOX UN USED FUL
- WM12-M Magnetic Welding Locator Positioner Switchable Angle With
- MTI Adventure Wear Splash Pants Men's XXL
- Voltage® V105-24 Waterproof Trolling Motor Battery Box For Group
- Vintage Dental Vita Lumin Vacuum Shade Guide EXCELLENT CONDITION
- Alligator Rivet Belt Lacing Installation Tool ART-7 Vermeer John
- Honeywell Sperian Emergency Eyewash Station Fendall Pure Flow 10
- Stainless Steel Beer Tap Draft Beer Foam Reduce Equipment Home B
- Peugeot Speedfight 2 50 Clocks Loom
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong