Cheap Price Sale YSI 2003 Polarographic Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Online Sale Discountedhome
YSI 2003 Polarographic Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
- Bryan Adams 1991 Promo Poster - Waking Up The Neighbors - A M
- Journey 79/07/22 photo SET1b, 16 photos 4x6, Steve Perry - OKC
- Tourmax Master Cylinder Push Rod MS-903 For Suzuki GSX 1250 FA A
- HODGMAN MEN'S SIZE 12 CANVAS WADING FISHING BOOT STEEL SHANK T10
- MTI Adventure Wear Splash Pants Men's XXL
- Jose Altuve Astros Game Used Baseball 9/21/2012 vs Pirates 50th
- Kingston 8GB 2x4GB PC2-6400 ECC Reg 240 Pin Server DIMM KTH-BL49
- Tektronix 2246 4 Channel 100 MHz Analog Oscilloscope
- Cuisinart 11-Cup Elemental Food Processor Large Pusher, FP-11LP
- Honeywell Sperian Emergency Eyewash Station Fendall Pure Flow 10
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong