Cheapest Purchase Store Vintage HAWKWIND "THE SPACE RITUAL" ULTRA-RARE ORIGINAL JAPAN 1st PRESS New saleshome
HAWKWIND "THE SPACE RITUAL" ULTRA-RARE ORIGINAL JAPAN 1st PRESS
- Fox Creek Men's Zippered Rebel Vest Size 42
- Compatible Spacelabs 90496 Ultraview 17Pins One Peice ECG cable
- Rivco HD007-TG20 Trailer Receiver Hitch Harley Tri-Glide Freew
- NEW KEO USA HSS Combination Countersink Center Drill Lot of 7 fo
- Himena Korean Gold Ginseng Pad Pain Relief Patch Saponin Plaster
- Johnsons Clean N Safe Litter Tray Cleaner C039
- Cars 3 Officially Licensed Splash Blast Fun Set for Kids Water
- Element MEDIUM GRIT CHERRY Prophy Paste Dental Prophylaxis 100g
- Uncle Goose Mary Blair Memory - Made in The USA
- Hamamatsu H1730 Photomultiplier Tube [3-U.5]
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong