Free Return New Kids on the Block Scrapbook Grace Catalano Signet Special 19 Shop Discounted Onlinehome
New Kids on the Block Scrapbook Grace Catalano Signet Special 19
- Blink 182 Day Tote Bag _ Rabbit in Van Design
- DAE V-75n Vertical Water Meter, Rotating Register, 3/4" NPT Coup
- Rae Stl-116-8185 Pavement Stencil,18 In,Alphabet Kit,1/16
- (2 PACKS 200 COUNT) EASY COMFORT TWIST TOP LANCETS 30 GAUGE
- Breast Cancer Awareness Wreath
- Coffee Capsule Cup Coffee Filter Pod Home 5.5*5.5*3cm Food Grade
- Scrubber Head Replacement Dishwand Sponge Refills for Kitchen Si
- 20 Colors Denshine Teeth Whitening Dental Shade Guide Tooth Blea
- Fender Gripper Black Trunk Mat for Ford 1994-2004 Mustang Silver
- Honeywell Howard Leight 3301161 Max Disposable Foam Ear Plugs (P
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong