Max 65% OFF NEW Dublin Opal HELMET * Black * Large 57-61cm * Dial Fit Back * Ranking TOP5home
NEW Dublin Opal HELMET * Black * Large 57-61cm * Dial Fit Back *
- For MCINTOSH MXA60 CUSTOM Acrylic Base/Isolation Platform W/LED
- DC 12V-24V LED Panel Digital Voltage Meter Display Voltmeter For
- LY R690 V.2 BGA Infrared Hot Air Rework Station Laptop Repairing
- (2) Safariland SW K2C COMP-II 6 Round .357/.38 Speed Loaders
- Harvest Apron: Waterproof apron with pockets by Architec
- 2-PACK Continental Trail King Mountain Bike Tire 27.5 x 2.6 Tube
- Oneida Garlic Press
- Best Buy Employee Geek Squad Auto Fender Gripper Store Item Old
- Alpinestars ZX Nomex Bottoms FIA Approved Anthracite/White Fire-
- Kick Stand Side Mount VT1100C2 VT1100C3 VT1100T Shadow Spirit Ae
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong