Milwaukee Mall Kaytee Clean Cage Habitat Deodorizer Spray 16 oz Seattle Mallhome
Kaytee Clean Cage Habitat Deodorizer Spray 16 oz
- Ian Anderson 1970s CARDBOARD RECORD STORE PROMO POSTER Jethro Tu
- UPPAbaby Bassinet - JORDAN charcoal/silver/black leather
- Solar Welding Glasses Anti-glare Anti-scratch Auto Darkening Gog
- EZGO ST350 (96-Up) Gas Electric Steering Wheel Cover Only
- QuiQ HF/PFC Battery Charger 48V 912-4800 100-240 V New Open Box
- GBC Thermal Laminating Film 2 Rolls Ultima 35 Ezload Glossy 12"
- Baby Shower Rack Side Elevated up Hollow Design Stand for Home N
- 500 ORANGE 7.5"X10.5" Poly Mailer Bags |Self Sealing Shipping En
- Canopus 16-Strand Vintage Dry 14" Premium Snare Drum Wires Snare
- for E-Z UP Envoy 10'X10' Instant Canopy Gazebo Side TRUSS Bars R
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong